Raised garden container – Urban garden version
$110.00 – $375.00
- Dimensions 3 versions:
18 inches wide, 4 feet long, 3 feet high including 1.5 feet high for the potting soil
- 2 feet wide, 6 feet long, 3 feet high including 1.5 feet high for the soil
- 12 inches wide, 3 feet long, 2 feet high including 1 feet high for the potting soil
species : Spruce (non-toxic water sealer)
Geotextile inside to retain the ground, ensure an adapted drainage et a well air flow around the roots.
In Covid period, no return available. Reimbursement possible after purchase if the garden has not yet been installed. If reparation/adjustments are necessary, we move without extra cost for the next 30 days after the product’s delivery.
In Covid time, we delivery between thursday and friday directly at your door, the bin is already assembled and with complementary products when the case.
- delivery without additional cost on Montreal island
- additional cost outside of Montreal
- we deliver all products in front of your home, for safety reasons, we CANNOT come inside your house/building to deliver your items to your balcony, apartments, etc.
Do you want to garden in the city and have a diverse vegetable harvest? We have designed this strong, raised and ample gardening box to allow urban gardeners to grow several vegetable plants and have a good harvest!
Each bin includes: a technical sheet on sowing and transplanting, as well as a garden plan for your bin!
- bin option only: if you already have the soil and vegetable plants
- bin and potting soil option: allows you to plant your own seedlings, we provide the rest
This bin is produced locally by It grows! , a social economy initiative in urban agriculture from the Dépôt, community food center . Any income generated by It grows! is reinvested in the Depot’s food security programs.
Free delivery on the Island of Montreal. Due to the Covid pandemic, we deliver the assembled bin and other items to your door, but we do not install or deliver inside residences / buildings, etc.